Execution. Execution. Execution.
"Action is the foundational key to all success." – Pablo Picasso
Field training takes many forms and is where the real learning and ‘aha' moments happen. Time is spent in the field and Julie will effectively coach employees on how to maximize relationships and become truly effective in their jobs. The types of activities are based on the goals of the credit union and its field of membership.
- Onsite visits focusing on new membership and maximizing existing relationships
- Networking events and how to turn them into new business opportunities
- Meetings with key contacts at SEGs and in the community to build strong relationships and create opportunities
- Educational workshops at SEGs or in the community
- Participation in community events
Who should attend? Business Development, Branch Managers, Community Representatives.