Business Development Training
The world of business development is changing.
"Don't follow the crowd, let the crowd follow you." ― Margaret Thatcher
You'll get a comprehensive training session focusing on business development skills and strategies, assisting employees with building stronger relationships leading to growth within your field of membership.
The session is interactive and there will be ample time for discussion and participation from all attendees. The goal is to have the attendees leave the session armed with new tactics for developing business and a high level of enthusiasm for growing your organization. The session will be customized for your particular needs.
Highlights of the session include:
- Leveraging community outreach
- Strategies to overcome obstacles
- Effective prospecting tools
- Business development tactics in today's world
- Follow up techniques to close the sale
- Member retention strategies
- Presentation tips that make an impact
- Creative SEG strategies
- Utilizing technology in the field
- Building loyalty at SEGs that translates to business
- Communicating with staff
- Creating buzz
- Networking skills that build strong relationships
- Social media tools
- Turning relationships into growth
Who should attend? Branch Managers, Assistant Managers, Marketing, Business Development, and Executive Teams.