Delivering Service That Dazzles
"Customer satisfaction is worthless. Customer loyalty is priceless." -Jeffrey Gitomer
The truth is; we're all in sales now.
Phenomenal service is so much more than efficiently handling member transactions, whether face to face, online chat, email, or over the phone. In this session you will navigate through the various experiences that provide members with that all important image of you and your organization. We will analyze your goals and how your attitude plays a part in whether or not you succeed. Defining members' needs through consultative dialogue ends in a win-win for the member and credit union. Julie will share experiences and stories that will make you ponder how you choose to interact with members on a daily basis. You won't want to miss this fun, interactive and educational session that will make you AND your members smile!
- Building rapport that dazzles
- Why open ended questions are important
- Translating what you learn during dialogue with members into additional business
- Relationship maintenance strategies that add value to the member and credit union
- Anticipating and overcoming obstacles
- The importance of profiling the member
- Understanding culture and how it plays a part in success
- Choosing an attitude with a WOW factor
- Tools to turn complaints into opportunities
- The facts about the importance of follow-up
- Prospecting new business opportunities
- Having fun AT work!
Who should attend? All employees that interact with members and the leadership team.